Our crew members are our employees.
All of our carpenters, plumbers and electricians are our own employees. We do not subcontract the construction to anyone. The benefits of this are that we maintain full control of the progress and we’re sole responsible for the entire project, protecting you from trouble and headaches.
We have designers and interior architects on staff.
- Our designers and interior architects will take care of the planning stage and stay with you though the entire process, ensuring that everything is done on time, budget and up to the specifications.
- Save time and money with our design services. We will redesign the interior of your home, provide necessary structural engineering and take care of all the city permits for you.
- We’ll work with your architect. If you’re working with an architect, we can work directly with him to make sure that everything is done up to their specifications.
We’ll manage the entire project for you.
- Being a project manager can be a full time job. Avoid the stress of dealing with multiple companies to complete your project and let us handle it.
- Since we’re a design and build company with all-in-house crew, we work as a team. our designers work hand in hand with our carpenters, always ensuring proper communication. And with years of working with each other, we can always ensure proper understanding and keep the job moving without hiccups.
You’ll always be protected.
- We’re licensed and always maintain a bond and workers compensation insurance, so you can always be assured that you’re never liable when a problem arises.
- CA Contractors License No. 843863